Call for Papers
Paper Submission Due:
June 1, 2019 [Extended to June 20,
Authors Notification: July 10, 2019
Camera Ready Due: July 20, 2019
Download CFP: [PDF]
Machine Learning, Data Mining and Big Data applications in cyber security including but not
- Machine learning based malware detection and analysis.
- Machine learning based spam and phishing detection.
- Machine learning based vulnerability discovery.
- Machine learning based botnet detection.
- Machine learning based Intrusion detection and prevention.
- Machine learning based social network security.
- Machine learning based computer Forensics.
- Anomaly detection using machine learning and data mining.
- Game theory for cybersecurity.
- Machine learning based privacy protection.
- Machine learning for user authentication.
- Adversarial machine Learning.
- Cybersecurity incident prediction.
- Machine learning based insider attack detection.
- Information leakage attack and defence using machine learning.
- Machine learning based attack and defence of advanced persistent threat.
- Security of machine learning algorithms.
- Machine learning meets cryptograph.
- Machine learning based cyber data analytics.
- Advanced machine learning for big cyber data.
- Sensitive information protection in machine learning based service.
- Cyber traffic analytics using machine learning.
- Data driven cybersecurity.
- AI driven cybersecurity.
- Security analytics of AI systems.
- Big data analytics for cybersecurity.
- Privacy issues related to ML for cybersecurity.